Alan Robinson is a gifted guitarist, an experienced teacher and very good with video editing software. He has created unique guitar tutorials that have in screen windows that show fret position and finger picking. Alan’s love of music is reflected in the broad range of genres that the tutorials cover. Alan has put together a site with a wealth of supporting resources, click here to check it out.
Blender is amazing 3D modeling, animation and game creation, open source, free software. Ian Scott has created a wide range of tutorials and other resources to help learn how to use Blender.
Modelling techniques including
- subdivision (box model)
- proportional editing
- uv mapping
- character modelling, creating rigs consisting of armatures and skins
- displaying models in web pages, Webgl
Animation techniques including
- basics of key framing and interpolation
- follow path
- character animation, walk and run cycles
- motion capture
- a complete practice level of a ball game
- how to use animated characters in games
- input, process and output in the game engine
Ian has put together a site with supporting material including example Blender files, click here to check it out.